Donate Land to Holston Habitat
Our housing programs are supported by donations. Land is no different. Our financial resources to purchase land are limited, so we rely upon gifts of land to assure the affordability of the houses that we build. Donating land can also have many tax benefits for the donor.
1. Land must be located in Sullivan, Carter or Washington
Counties in Tennessee or in the city of Bristol, Virginia.
2. Land size must be at least 50' x 150'
3. Land must be preferably flat or level
4. Land must have few or no trees
5. Land should have water and sewer accessibility
For more information, please contact Construction Manager, Steve Clark at 423-292-7689.